Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Photo Challenge - Day 1: Sky and Outside

  I saw this and thought it would be fun to do. No, I am not a pro at taking photos it is only for memories, expressions of things and or people I love .
  I do not know how to do a better layout of photos on here so you just have to bare with me please. Well maybe it may work better than I thought , yay.
 
I did not go any further than my back porch, as the picture looks as thou it is overcast and wet outside, if you can see it , in the mist of those trees we have a bunch of turkeys back there, thou you can not see the turkeys themselves only the place.
This one has a chicken coop down there. Along with the yellowish trees.
Ok here I was trying to show that it had rained and the leaves are sitting in water on the table on my back porch.
As you can see they floated in a little different position from the first picture.
And this one is just how the three looked in this formation. 

It was cold outside, and like I said I did not go any more than my porch. So this is it for now lol, I hope to get some better pictures as I go on this challenge to myself of taking photos.

I do not know about you but sometimes when it is all grey outside it tends to be depressing,,,kinda like dealing with unkind people, the unhappiness that seems to lerk around every corner alot of the time. Hope it encourages you as it does me.

I thought of this poem but it was written by Amy Carmichael years ago,,,so I can not take credit,, I just thought I would share it.

The Sun Will Come Back
The world is black;
The eastern sky's grey rack
Lies like a waste of sullen sea,
Void of all hope of joy to be.
O Sun, come back;
Come back.

Of voices none
(Save alone only one)
Answers the low wind's faltering lute,
For all earth's singing things are mute.
Come back, O Sun,
O Sun.

No faintest spark
Strikes from the east; but hark,
Like some small, cheery, woodland elf,
A stream is singing to itself
All in the dark,
The dark

For, oh , not dumb,
As he that would succomb
To wistful doubt, the running stream
Makes a sweet music of its theme:
The Sun will come,
Will come.

My Lord, I see
What Thou wouldst have me be;
Through darkened hours, before the Sun
Comes back again, O let me run,
Singing to Thee,
To Thee.
This was taken while I was at work, first started snowing just a bit, it was early in the morning like 6 a.m. And just remember I have a point and shoot camera which is not the best but it takes pictures. Also I am not a skilled photographer . I do it mostly for fun. I am glad to see thou I did get the snow even thou they look like dots, lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment