Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Little Sailor

I love making things for my grandchildren. A center piece for a birthday party for one of my grand sons turning one. Fun fun fun
His Boat was fun to make.
His door sign, even thou his birthday was on the 11th, we are celebrating it on the 15th, yay.

This is actually about 20 feet long, scrapbook pages cut for the flags 28 to be exact lol,  then tracing and cutting out the boats and anchors. What fun!!!!
I am so proud of his mommy who had this in her heart for him and she pulled it off.
She made these as well ,,fondue creatures and life rings.
Close up crab. So cute.

This was his little cake, turned out so nice.
The stearing wheel his daddy made from foam and paint sticks, it was a great turn out.
Love my grandkids. I hope to see the ones in RI soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment