Thursday, November 13, 2014

Photo Challenge Day 2: Wake Up

  First thing Thank you God for a restful night, I hope others did too.
A cup of coffee to start the day. After waking up at:

That is a.m. mind you, my days and nights are all crazy since I started my night shift at work.

First thing that came to me when I woke up was "Oh no I forgot to call my sister yesterday, I guess that is a focused desire to do cause I did want to talk to her yesterday,,things happened I forgot, ugh.

Second thing that popped in my head was a poem that I used to teach my kindergarten classes for about eight years.

Time To Rise
by Robert Louise Stevenson
A birdie with a yellow bill
Hopped upon my window sill, Cocked his shining eye and said:
" Ain't you 'shamed , you sleepy head"

Not much for wake up, too dark to take a photo since it is so early.
But not so early to be praying for my friends that are in the hospital or just got out of the hospital and getting ready for major surgeries and will be in the hospital. Love them , May God be with each of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment