Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Writing Prompt Day 2 ; Reasons To Be Thankful

        I have several reasons to be thankful:

  I have four children God Blessed me with, they are grown and have families of their own.
  So, that means the Blessing expanded, I gained two more sons and now I have six grandchildren plus one who I do not get to see that my heart has adopted .
  I have many friends that won't let me venture too far off course of becoming all that God has for me, accountability is good.
  I have a job with people who I do not know yet , gives me great opportunity to get to know them.
  I have been forgiven much and therefore free from past sins.
  Everyday is a new day.
  I am thankful that God's love for me is not based on my lack , knowledge or ability.
  I am thankful that everyday I can know He is present with me.
  I am thankful that I get to learn to live a life that in the end it will not be filled with regrets but with things that meant something. Substance and not a fling.
  I am thankful I get to see, it reminds me always to pray for those not so fortunate, may they have the Grace to overcome any bitterness in their journey.
  I am thankful I have both legs,, also reminds me to pray for those who do not,, we could learn some things from some of them who has accomplished acceptance with their circumstance.
  I am thankful for my being .
  I am thankful I can drive, makes me be aware of those who may need a ride.
  I am thankful for the not so good times,, makes me need God and keeps me aware of my needing Him.
                                  This is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment