Friday, November 21, 2014

Writing Prompt Day3- Veil

  ok here goes a writing prompt.
I read somewhere that a writing prompt even if it comes in pieces at a time it gradually develops so here is the start and later I may or may not add to it

  Veil makes me think of different things.
A veil over a brides face at a wedding.
A veil of different caste ranking of belief.
A veil of the heart to what is not clearly seen but is actually there.
 Moses wore a veil going into the Holy of Holies I think

Scriptures in which I found , which I did not write them , I figured you can look them up plus I am sure there is tons more in a concordance, which these references was just in the back of my Bible.
   2 Corinthians 3:7-4:18
   Matthew 27:51
   Mark 15:38
   Luke 23:45

Songs I think of on this subject which is not found online but has been sung here at Rose Creek Village by some of our wonderful ladies. The song is called " Beyond the Veil" .

Memories
   A skit for our corporate schooling years ago on Baggett Rd.
We played that song, talked about A cloud of Witnesses, talked about Mary Magdala her harlotry was forgiven,

   During this skit it was so real to me so much so I was the harlot of forgiveness, which was the beginning of my journey of forgiveness.
There are those who has went before us,, thou we can not see them they are always there.  The veil of my heart to forgiveness was just being lifted

This is it for now, more may come on the subject, I hope to get the words to the song on here thou.


No comments:

Post a Comment