Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rainy Day and Grandson-Out of the Box

  This scrapbook sized project was inspired by a lovely grandson and a rainy day. We went outside after it had rained, the ground wet and all. We picked up some sticks out of the front yard to carry them to the pick up area. He had stopped to admire a leaf so I could not resist but using it. I used rubber bands to flip the paint, then taking water on top of the paint I dropped and splashed that. Then I took green and brown construction paper for leaves and sticks and modge podged it all. You may not be able to see the poem. So this is it:

Toddler's Poem

Two little eyes
Discovering what's new
Two little hands
Touching everything in view
A sweet little voice
Asking why
A mischievous smile
And a whimpering cry
Two little feet
Jumping on the floor
A toddler's mission
Is to explore
Completed project
This is before I put the poem on it

Well, I may need to revamp this. I am not totally happy with the way the writing turned out. So to be continued to see what I do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment