Friday, August 23, 2013

Hope

   In the beginning of creating this blog was to share with parents of what I was doing with their children in art, craft fun times that we did together.
   I am not in that position now so things are a little in the transformation and change times. I do enjoy making projects, cards, scrapbook pages also I enjoy personalizing walls with painted stencils of their choice, and so forth. You can see on my blog all the cards I have made. I put them on here to promote and hopefully try and sell them. All my cards are put inside of a protective clear greeting card box that I bought from Clear Bags. My desire and hope is to get the word out about my cards and the products that I know how to make. I am so new at this. To contact me me you are welcome to email me at:    
kitty.rcv@gmail.com

     This is a slow start but in time I am sure things will pick up. My heart behind doing this is to help support my missionary friends in Africa, India, Mexico, and others, as well as trying to escape the 9-5 hours . I love making children educational file folder games that seem to be very helpful in their learning. I used to teach kindergarten children in a Christian based community. I did that for quite a few years and loved it.

   The cards I make are cards that are mainly inspired by my everyday life, rather people I meet, a song, thinking of somebody, missing my friends, and the list can go on. Til next post, hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment