Thursday, August 11, 2011

It Is Bigger

If you did see the first picture of this, you should be able to see it has grown. Yea. It has been fun and relaxing to work on. Thou it will be nice when it is done. I learned a few things working on this project that, what a double crochet is, it takes patience, time effort and just plain out having to do some things over. So much for that.
Just an insert, I saw something in a magazine that oh my it would be so much fun to do with a group of children, no sew but very fun bed blanket. It is always so nice to do things that when you are done , you can see the fruit of your labor. And it don't just get thrown away or something. But I have this project in my mind to do, but maybe after I get back from RI.But her is the bigger afghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment